Prestudy: Power Conversion Challenges with an All Electric Land Transport System
This pre-study aims to find out those research topics that present the highest interest for SHC’s industrial partners in order to set up a proposal for the Thematic Area 2 researcher’s main project. The study started June 1st and finished September 30th 2016 and the main delivery was a full project description for the main project, which is planned to span over 20 months after the conclusion of the pre-study.
The direction of the pre-study is towards charging solutions and main related issues for different types of vehicles, different forms of charging, for safety and automation, in a societal perspective, also including the electric utility grid impact.
All SHC partners are involved in the pre-study, in particular those represented in the Thematic Area Electrical machines and drives.
This pre-study is finished, and has been continued as the project ”Power Conversion Challenges with an All Electric Land Transport System”.
- Thermo-mechanical fatigue of electric machine windings
- Traction System parameter identification and condition monitoring via modulation spectra response
- Kunskapsuppbyggnad kring additiv tillverkning av elektriska maskiner för el- och elhybrid-fordon
- 48V mild hybrid Electrically Excited Synchronous Machine
- Undersökning av asynkronmaskin som framdriftsmotor för personbil via studentarbeten
- Field Intensified PM Machine for an HEV Application
- Fault detection and increased reliability of a 3.3 kW on-board battery charger for PHEVs
- Electric site
- Utveckling av driv- och laddsystem för elektrisk buss och elektrisk lastbil
- Multiphysics simulation of cooling systems and its components in an electrical/hybrid vehicle
- Variable flux machine for electric vehicles
- Ultra Compact Cost Effective Fast Charger Stations
- Automatic conductive charger connection
- Wireless charging using a resonant auxiliary winding
- A scalable model for life cycle inventory of electric automotive traction machines
- Kostnadsanalys av elektriska fordonsdrivsystem
- Compact rotor power transfer in wound rotor synchronous motor (WR-SM) for high performance electric vehicles
- MEP-control of PMSM
- Fault Detection of On-board Battery Chargers for PHEVs
- A holistic approach to the integration of combustion engines and electric machinery in heavy hybrid electric vehicles
- Modellering och analys av samverkan mellan batteri och spänningsomvandlare i elektriska drivlinor
- EMC and safety studies on electric road systems
- High-efficient, ultra compact integrated electric drives for tomorrow’s alternative drivetrains
- Hybrid drives design for heavy vehicles
- EMC analysis of electric drives
- Sensorless control in EV and HEV applications
- Integrated motor drives and battery chargers for electric or plug-in hybrid electric vehicles